Markel’s contractors’ pollution liability policy (CPL) offers insurance protection related to environmental risks that contractors may be exposed to.
- Insurance Product is designed to offer insurance coverage for third party claims alleging exposure to various environmental hazards that may result from contracting operations.
- Can also be integrated with Markel’s other suite of environmental insurance products to create a customized, unique insurance solution meeting the needs of any industry segment.
- Available in either occurrence or claims-made.
- S&A coverage for blanket covered locations (offices, warehouses, and staging locations)
- Uncapped claims assistance expenses incurred by insured
- Full defense outside the limits
- Restoration costs includes giveback for betterments or improvements for environmentally preferable materials
- Intentional acts giveback for advice of qualified counsel and reasonable efforts to mitigate and emergency event
- Professional services giveback for means and methods
- Blanket insured language for newly formed entities
- Blanket non-contributory and blanket waiver of subrogation if required by written contact
- Fabricated products coverage