Skip to Main Content

Contact Markel for more information

An application for E&O coverage by our program must be submitted through an insurance broker who carries a surplus line, or property and casualty license for your state. They will advise you about our coverages vs.other coverages that may be available. To get you started, we will send you a package of information and instructions on how to proceed. Please fill out the form below and hit the "submit" button.

If you are an insurance broker, please contact us at or +1.800.691.1515.

Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.

Contact information

Professional designations (check all that apply)

Associations (check all that apply)

Coverage availability varies by state. Please refer to policy forms for coverage terms and conditions.