Skip to Main Content

Specialty property insurance

Specialized property insurance just for you.

We’ve developed insurance products with a focus on accommodating a diverse set of property profiles that don’t fit in the traditional insurance marketplace.

Our underwriters are devoted to finding ways to write property risks that address your needs. Whether you need to protect a large coastal property with high catastrophe exposure or a simple rental risk, we aim to have a solution.

Why do you need property insurance?

We know that owning a specialized property has unique insurance needs, which is why we offer a vast variety of coverage offerings. With over 30 years of experience underwriting unique property risks, you can rest assured your client's unique property is in good hands.

What we offer

Our specialty property insurance offerings include:

  • Manufactured home insurance

    Our partners at CoverTree provide specialized manufactured home insurance policies at an affordable price.

  • Renter's insurance

    Our renters insurance is distributed exclusively through our multi-family housing partnerships and is not available direct to consumer.

  • Specialty home and dwelling insurance

    Our specialty home and dwelling protection provides coverage for coastal, high risk or hard-to-place properties.