Know where your risk lies.
Whether you are a general contractor, developer, or owner, subcontractor prequalification is a crucial risk assessment tool.
Critical information presented in a logical, methodical manner
- Company history and ownership breakdown
- Thorough credit and legal findings
- Banking and surety relationships
- Project history – size, territory and general contractor references
- Detailed financial analysis
- OSHA violations
- Recommendation on single and aggregate limits
- Suggestions for additional controls, if necessary
The Markel Difference
Reliable and responsive support
We are committed to developing long-term relationships with our partners through open communication and reliable, responsive support to lower loss ratios and improve profitability.
For more information on Markel's subcontractor prequalification services, contact:
Director of Prequalification